"An utter treat where everything has been thought of"
Locally smoked fish
"Even the movie selection is top notch"
Chess by the Loch
"The welcome tray on arrival is such a treat"
Welcome tea tray
"We really appreciated all the finishing touches"
- Luxury self-catering house in Scotland
- Welcome tea tray with home-made cakes & locally smoked fish on arrival
- Xmas & NY include large decorated tree, side of salmon & mince pies
- The house will be fully cleaned prior to arrival with an additional mid-week change of towels and rubbish removal service for all 7 night stays
- Additional housekeeping may be possible on request
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, feather duvets & pillows, mattress toppers
- Fluffy white towels: large bath towel, hand towel & face cloth per person
- Complimentary Arran Aromatics natural luxury bathroom products
- Basic supplies: dishwasher tablets, cleaning materials, kitchen & loo rolls, foil/cling-film, cooking oil, vinegars, herbs and spices
- On-site catering or food cooked to order by local chef available on request
- Local fish & seafood or birthday cakes can be supplied
- Tesco delivery ready for your arrival by arrangement
- Extensive DVD library, games, books
- Antique chess table overlooking loch
- Satellite SMART TV/DVD with NETFLIX and good reception
- Free Broadband and telephone calls to UK landlines
- IPOD, IPAD and MP3 docking system
- Steam room, seating up to 2
- Nespresso coffee machine, food mixer, blender, bread machine, juicer
- Weber BBQ
- Outdoor table and garden furniture
- Picnic equipment, wicker hamper, cool box and rugs
- Two open fires - logs and fuel costs included
- Travel cot and highchair