"An utter treat where everything has been thought of"
Locally smoked fish
"Even the movie selection is top notch"
Chess by the Loch
"The welcome tray on arrival is such a treat"
Welcome tea tray
"We really appreciated all the finishing touches"
A high level of comfort, facilities and services await you at An Cos, Shieldaig. A recently built family house in the traditional style of a Scottish highland lodge, An Cos is a luxurious, high quality self-catering holiday home. The house provides accommodation for up to ten people and is serviced by our local team of housekeepers.
An Cos offers the combination of a luxury home with the facilities and services of a boutique hotel, therefore it's the perfect getaway. Bookings are available throughout the year for 7 night stays or for short breaks during the winter months. And with a welcome package on arrival, including wine, coffee, locally made preserves, milk, cake or biscuits, you can be sure of a warm welcome.
We also provide a credit for you to choose your own goodies from the local smokery!
Luxury self-catering breaks
- Luxury self-catering lodge in Scotland’s highlands
- The house will be fully cleaned prior to arrival
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, feather duvets & pillows, mattress toppers
- Fluffy white towels: large bath towel and hand towel per person
- Complimentary Arran Aromatics natural luxury bathroom products
- Basic supplies: dishwasher tablets, cleaning materials, kitchen & loo rolls, foil/cling-film, cooking oil, vinegars, herbs and spices
Extensive DVD library, games, books
- Satellite SMART TV/DVD with NETFLIX, DISNEY,AMAZON PRIME, APPLE and good reception
- Free Broadband and telephone calls to UK landlines
- Bluetooth to installed sound system.
- Steam room, seating up to 2
- Large hob, standard oven, combination oven/microwave, plate warmer
- Sage coffee machine with separate grinder, food mixer, blender, bread machine, juicer
- Weber BBQ
- Open fire- logs and fuel costs included